Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - Nintendo Wii U
- From:UBI Soft
- Category:Video Games
- Department:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $45.95
as of 12/6/2013 12:31 EST details
- You Save: $14.04 (23%)
- Sales Rank:3,037
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii U
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_wii_u
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:August 20, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- OWN YOUR PLAY STYLE: Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- COOP: Co-Op is back and bigger than ever with 14 maps & 4 mission types. While you play you also earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin.
- SPIES VS. MERCS RETURNS: Spies vs. Mercs is back with a new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 while creating their very own Spy or Merc according to their playstyles via thorough customization elements. The original Classic Spies vs. Mercs experience also makes its long awaited comeback for the fans.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam's sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing in Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers have had enough of US military occupation all over the world and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests. When our nation is threatened, the president turns to one man and one man only: Sam Fisher. Armed with state-of-the-art technology, top-of-the-line-gadgets, deadly combat abilities and an elite team known as the 4th Echelon, Sam Fisher holds nothing back to get the job done through whatever means necessary to stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero. Splinter Cell Blacklist offers enhanced gameplay options on the WiiU. The Gamepad replicates Sam’s OpSat, allowing the player to operate gadgets such as tri-rotor drones and the sticky cam through touch and motion based inputs. The Wii U GamePad allows for faster reaction times, letting the player mark enemies, switch weapons, quick reload and choose gadgets to adapt to any situation, among other features.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.