Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
- Buy New: $49.99
as of 5/19/2013 02:06 EDT details
- Sales Rank:2,831
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Operating System:sony_playstation3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5 x 1
- Publication Date:October 8, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Not yet released
- Enhanced Customization: The character creation system has been completely revamped to allow for the highest level of character customization in series history.
- Master/Pupil System: The player chooses the master and the pupil, as well as which skills to learn. Benefits include new skills and higher weapon proficiencies for the pupil. The master gets a stat boost.
- Item World: Challenge this battleground to power up your weapons, items, and characters.
- Geo Panels: These status-altering blocks provide bonuses or detriments to the terrain. Change the tide of battle by skillfully manipulating these elemental icons.
- Reunite with old friends and meet a new crew: Bringing back the fan favorite trio of Laharl, Etna, and Flonne, with new characters and a brand-new story.
The Netherworld - a place where might makes right and today's friends are tomorrow's enemies. After a long journey with many ups and downs, Laharl finally finds himself as a full-fledged Overlord. However, the other denizens of the Netherworld do not see him as such, so he sets out on a journey with his loyal(!?) vassals to receive the respect he deserves. Along the way, Laharl will meet a girl who claims to be his sister, demons with bigger than usual chips on their shoulders, and find out that even his own body holds a few surprises for him.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.