Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition [Online Game Code]
- Brand:2K Games
- Category:Digital Video Games
- Buy New: $49.99
as of 12/5/2013 01:33 EST details
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:1,351
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Release Date:February 12, 2013
Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gold Edition is the perfect entry point for PC gamers who have yet to experience the famous “just-one-more-turn” addictive gameplay that has made Civilization one of the greatest game series of all time. The package includes Sid Meier’s Civilization V, the Gods & Kings Expansion Pack and all of the available add-on content.
- Gold Edition Contents:
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gods & Kings
- Civilization Pack: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark – The Vikings
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca
- Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack
- Cradle of Civilization – Mediterranean map
- Cradle of Civilization – Asia map
- Cradle of Civilization – Americas map
- Cradle of Civilization – Mesopotamia map
- Explorer’s Map Pack
- Official Digital Soundtrack
- A New Experience Each Time You Play: Play as one of 34 historical leaders and wage war by land, sea and air, conduct diplomacy & espionage, establish religious beliefs, and discover new technologies in your quest to build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
- Play at Your Own Pace: Jump right in with an intuitive interface that eases new players into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain how the game works and provide counsel for significant decisions, first-time players will be confident in the choices they make. Veterans of the series will appreciate the depth, detail and control that they are familiar with.
- Broad System Compatibility: Sid Meier’s Civilization V operates on a wide variety of systems from high-end DirectX 11 desktop PC’s to many different laptops, and is optimized for the new touch-screen Ultrabook devices.
- Believable World: More than just a strategy game -- the ultra-realistic visuals and immersive audio immerse you in a world with a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes to claim as your own.
- Huge Battles: Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment challenges you to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- Diplomacy: Negotiate with some of history’s most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. City States will present a new diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy.
- Religion: Found a Pantheon of the Gods to cultivate Great Prophets and create a religion you can customize and enhance. Beliefs unlock custom buildings that only people of your religion can construct.
- Naval Combat and Espionage: No coastal city is safe as the navy is now split into melee and ranged ship types, enhance by the addition of the Great Admiral. Send your spies into foreign cities for surveillance, to steal advanced technologies from your competitors, or to interfere with city-state alliances.
- Multiplayer: Civilization V brings community to the forefront, allowing you to compete with other players around world and providing endless ways to rule the world.
Requires Steam Client to activate.
| ||Minimum Specifications: |
|OS: ||Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 |
|Processor: ||Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz |
|RAM: ||2 GB |
|Hard Drive: ||8 GB |
|Video Card: ||256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics |
|Additional Info: ||DirectX version 9.0c |
© 1991-2012 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gods and Kings, Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons or entities in the game’s historical setting.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.