Resident Evil: Revelations - Nintendo Wii U
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.99
as of 8/27/2014 09:51 EDT details
- You Save: $33.00 (66%)
- Seller:WHOLESALE OUTLET
- Sales Rank:2,723
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii U
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_wii_u
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:May 21, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Enhanced for consoles: The fear that was brought to players in Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS system returns redefined complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience.
- Classic survival horror gameplay returns: The campaign mode's single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Hell just got hotter: Infernal Mode, a new difficulty mode for console versions, is not just more challenging than Easy and Normal modes but also remixes enemy and item placement, so even those familiar with the game will discover new terrors.
- Meet the Wall Blister: A brand new enemy , the Wall Blister is a mutated creature born from the T-Abyss virus that spreads through water, adding to the horrors that lurk around every corner
- Wii U Exclusive Features: Transfer the horror to the GamePad with Off-TV Play or play with the pro controller and TV alone. Uilizing the Miiverse functionality, leave dying messages on the Game Over screen for other players around the world, or add a personal message to fellow Raid Mode players with the Creatures Voice feature.
The fear that was originally brought to players in Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS system returns redefined for home consoles complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience. Furthermore, the home console version will deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode and improvements to Raid Mode such as new weapons, skill sets and the opportunity to play as Hunk and other characters from the series. Raid Mode, which was first introduced to the series in the original version of Resident Evil Revelations, sees gamers play online in co-op mode or alone in single player taking on the hordes of enemies across a variety of missions whilst leveling up characters and earning weapon upgrades. The critically acclaimed survival horror title takes players back to the events that took place between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, revealing the truth about the T-Abyss virus. Resident Evil Revelations features series favorites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, plus their respective BSAA partners - Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat. The action begins on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship, the 'Queen Zenobia', where horrors lurk around every corner before players head for the mainland and the devastated city of Terragrigia. With limited ammo and weapons available, the race is on to survive the horror of Resident Evil Revelations.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.