The Sims 3 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.99
as of 3/9/2014 05:21 EDT details
- You Save: $7.00 (35%)
- Seller:gamers dream
- Sales Rank:3,794
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac, Windows XP, Windows
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.8 x 7.9 x 18.3
- Release Date:January 22, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Groovy 70s Fashion - Pump tunes on Sims' stereo system and show off their moves, and their righteous threads. From flared jeans and bellbottoms to halter top catsuits and platforms shoes, Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style!
- Groovy 70s D cor - Add some righteous d cor to your Sims' home with a console stereo system, minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball, and more. Can you dig it?
- Awesome 80s Fashion - Don some legwarmers, a leotard, and a headband and your Sim is ready to get physical - at the gym, that is! Outfitted in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads, they're set to bound up the career ladder. Whatever their activity, with the awesome 80s attire, they're dressed for success, for sure!
- Awesome 80s D cor - Set your Sims up with radical pinup wall art, tubular arcade games, and a totally slick entertainment system and let the shimmies start shaking!
- Grunge 90s Fashion - Whether your Sims are sporting the anti-fashion grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical handkerchief hemline skirt, they're sure to get mad props for their 90s fashion sense
Electronic Arts Inc. The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s 19782 PC Games
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.