Spooky surprises are in store for you in the world of The Sims 3 Supernatural! Create supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches, to mischievous fairies and more intriguing vampires.
Play as supernatural Sims
Hone your magical crafts
Explore the town Moonlight Falls
Enter the mysterious town of Moonlight Falls where strange things happen by the light of the moon. Then stalk the night, use your wand to cast spells, claw the furniture and more. You can mix dozens of elixirs that can turn Sims into zombies or transform them into gold. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3!
- Play as supernatural Sims:Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires, and fairies, each with their own magical abilities, traits, and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
- Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret, you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
PC system Requirements:
Miniminm OS : Windows 7, XP, Vista.
CPU: 2.0 GHz P4 procesor or equivalent for XP
2.4 GHz P4 procesor or equivalent for vista and windows 7.
RAM: 1 GB for XP , 1.5 GB for vista and windows 7, atleast 2GB for NVIDIA ION Computers.
Disc Drive: DVD Drive
Hard Drive : Atleast 3.5GB of free space, 9.6 GB if installing with The Sims 3.
Video: DirectX 9.0C compatibility video card with 128 MB of video RAM and support for Pixel shader 2.0
Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or better, all NVIDIA G, GT, GTS and GTX video cards.
ATI Radeon series card 9500 series or better, amd all ATI X, X1 and HD video cards.
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3 series , 4 series.
Please note: The GeForce 6100 amd 7100 are not supported.