Dragon Ball Z for Kinect - Xbox 360
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.96
as of 12/18/2013 06:08 EST details
- You Save: $25.03 (63%)
- Sales Rank:2,966
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:13 - 26 years
- Operating System:microsoft_xbox_360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:October 9, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Immersive Dragon Ball Z Gameplay ? Get closer to authentic Dragon Ball Z battles, famous combos and super attacks, such as Kamehameha, with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor!
- Perform 100+ different DBZ moves, including long range blast attacks (Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Final Flash, Special Beam Cannon) and close range melee attacks (Jab, Uppercut, Hook, Charge Ki, Guard, Kick)
- Authentic story and visuals ? Faithfully rendered Dragon Ball Z universe and storylines from DBZ series created by Akira Toriyama
- Experience the DBZ world in first-person view for the first time!
- Improved cell-shaded graphics closer to the manga will deliver a rich experience and deeper immersion
Master Kamehameha & become a super saiyan! Get ready to enter the Dragon Ball Z universe in an entirely new way. Featuring iconic characters, famous attacks and epic battles authentically created from the original manga series, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect lets you unleash your inner Super Saiyan – with no controller in the way! Fans will also be treated to new anime footage debuting in US and Europe for the first time, over 50 playable characters and an entirely new character. Leveraging the Kinect sensor, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect supports QR code functionality, allowing you to hold up special QR codes to unlock content in the game.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.