Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.49
as of 12/13/2013 05:10 EST details
- You Save: $18.50 (46%)
- Seller:Game Express Online
- Sales Rank:693
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:PlayStation Vita
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:playstation_vita
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 4.1 x 0.5
- Release Date:October 30, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- A Cunning New Assassin - As Aveline, an Assassin of mixed French and African heritage, you must use your skill, instinct and weaponry - including a machete, poison-dart blowpipe, and duelling pistols - to hunt down and eliminate your enemies.
- Experience A Lifelike World - Feast your eyes on a richly detailed world, thanks to an all-new game engine featuring groundbreaking physics, animation and a new combat system.
- Designed Exclusively For PS Vita - Take full advantage of PlayStation Vita system touch pads, motion sensor and built-in camera to execute slow-motion chain kills, pickpocket unsuspecting victims and pursue your enemies in a canoe.
Introducing Assassin's Creed III Liberation, the stunning new chapter in the Assassin's Creed saga, designed exclusively for PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system. The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south - but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal to win freedom for her land and her people. Whether silently eliminating her enemies with slow-motion chain kills or luring them into deadly traps, Aveline strikes mortal fear into the hearts of those who stand in her way. As an Assassin, Aveline soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. She will play a pivotal role in the turbulent birth of a new nation as she fights for freedom, not only for herself, but for her fellow citizens.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.