Wii Sports Resort
- Buy New: $29.99
as of 12/13/2013 14:24 EST details
- Sales Rank:158
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Software Only
- Operating System:Nintendo Wii
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:March 31, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- Features -
- Wuhu Island has so many things to do, there's never a dull moment; a dozen activities await visitors - Archery, Frisbee, Basketball, Cycling, Canoeing, Power Cruising, Table Tennis, Air Sports, Bowling, Swordplay, Golf and Wakeboarding
- The activities use the precision controls of the Wii MotionPlus accessory to help players come much closer to the physical reality of engaging in the actual sports; every real-world action, whether it's a perfect drive on the fairway or a slice off the course, is meant to be faithfully replicated
- Each activity has multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more; basketball players might compete in a three-point shootout or jump into a three-on-three pickup game; archery enthusiasts must aim for the bull's-eye across ever-increasing distances and obstacles
- Different activities use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers in different ways; for example, hold the Wii Remote like a paddle in Canoeing, while in Cycling they use both arms to pedal with the two controllers; the Wii MotionPlus accessory picks up every nuance of motion and translates it onto the TV screen
Wii Sports Resort takes the inclusive, fun and intuitive controls of the original Wii Sports to the next level, introducing a whole new set of entertaining and physically immersive activities. With the deep control enhancements of Wii MotionPlus, veteran Wii users and newcomers alike can enjoy unprecedented gaming precision as they cruise on a water scooter, duel with swords, throw a Frisbee and much more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.