Borderlands Double Game Add-On Pack: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned / Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.93
as of 7/28/2014 21:29 EDT details
- You Save: $0.06
- Sales Rank:21,457
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.7 x 7.5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:March 31, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- An in-game bank to store collected items and avoid cluttering your growing inventory and skill points as mission rewards (Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot).
- The first two Borderlands game add-on packs, The Zombie Island of Dr. Nex and Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, together on one game disc.
- The new explorable region of Jocob's Cove, containing further sub-regions and 20 unique Borderland missions (The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned).
- New undead enemies, including Pumpkin Heads, Tankenstein and others along with new unique weapons (The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned).
- Three new Riot Arenas allowing for multiplayer support, including coop (Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot).
Visit The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, where the Jakobs Corporation would like to invit you to experience the splendor of a corporate owned small town kown as Jokobs cove. Any rumors you may have heard about the "undead" walking our streets are completely presposterous and we officially deny them all. If those rumors turn out to be true simply purchase a firearm from the conveniently located Jakobs Brand Vending Machines and aim for the head. Also, would you mind saving our employees? (Non-union only please!). Are you god's ift to gun fights? Think you're the best? Wanna prove it? Then help us celebrate the grand opening of Marcus Bank (a subsidiary of Marcus Corp) by killing hundreds and hundreds of people in Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, the only competitive areana around where your next of kin can be assured that you're coming back famous...or not at all. (All proceeds are kept by us.)
| The Borderlands Double Game Add-on Pack for Xbox 360 contains the first two digital download add-on content packs released for the popular first-person shooter Borderlands, now consolidated on a single game disc. Loaded with tons of release specific missions, over-the-top zombie and riot arena combat that includes single and multiplayer action and exclusive Xbox Achievements, the combination of The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot serves as the perfect compliment to the original game. Game Add-ons Included |
Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned is the initial add-on pack for Borderlands. Originally released as a digital content download, action in it is centered in the town and surrounding areas of Jacob's Cove, which is on the fictional Jakobs Corporation owned Island unofficially named Zombie Island. Here players are tasked with the completion of 20 exclusive Borderlands missions, involving the zombie infestation of the island, as well as various optional side quests. As the name of the island suggests, players will be kept busy honing their skills at killing zombies, zombie bosses and the other undead beings as efficiently as possible. In-game money is earned for these kills and available weapons come both in the form of randomly generated weapons and unique items taken off defeated bosses. The level of undead action experienced is directly tied to players' progression within the single player campaign within the main game, making for gameplay closely tied to the main game, and a zombie fest not to be missed. Key Game Features
Eliminate the hordes of undead on Zombie Island.
Enter the riot arenas of Mad Moxxi's Underdome.
Take aim in round based combat in single player and multiplayer.
Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot is the second add-on pack for Borderlands re-released on disc following initial availability via digital download. Designed with a Mad Mad Thunderdome ethic and feel, action here occurs within a series of spaces known as riot arenas where the changing rules, commentary and mood are provided entirely at the whim of the over-the-top and seductive ringmistress, Moxxi. Within the matches, both single player against AI and multiplayer player, players rack up kills using a variety of weapons and shields, earning themselves skill points and in-game loot that can be stored at an in-game bank. Combat occurs via a series of rounds, which are in turn made up of a number of waves and eventually lead to a boss battle. As action progress Moxxi adds and changes rules, making for a challenging affair. Unlike earlier content releases for Borderlands, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot allows for co-op functionality which both ratchets up the fun and increases players chances of success as the competition rises in later rounds. Key Game Features
- The new explorable region of Jocob's Cove, containing further sub-regions.
- 20 unique Borderland missions.
- New undead enemies, including Pumpkin Heads, Tankenstein and others.
- Five new Xbox Achievements.
- New unique weapons.
- Three new Riot Arenas.
- Multiplayer support, including coop, in arena battles.
- An in-game bank to store collected items and avoid cluttering your growing inventory.
- Skill points as mission rewards.
- New game mode, with waves of enemies.
- Five new Xbox Achievements.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.