Lego Battles - Nintendo DS
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.90
as of 12/29/2014 04:54 EST details
- You Save: $10.09 (50%)
- Sales Rank:1,823
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Platform:Nintendo DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_ds
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.2 x 5.5 x 0.6
- Release Date:June 9, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using 30 different vehicles.
- Six distinct story lines and 90 different levels, focusing on the three main themes of LEGO Battles: LEGO Space, LEGO Castle and LEGO Pirates.
- Players can build their own LEGO bases and battle teams by mixing and matching units to create the ultimate customized LEGO squad.
- Multiplayer mode allows players to pitch their customized army against friends on 30 different maps via wireless DS multi-card play.
- With 55 playable characters, players are able to assemble their favorite LEGO team to battle with.
LEGO Battles features elements of three popular LEGO toy themes: LEGO Space, LEGO Castle, and LEGO Pirates, offering a new kind of “build and battle” LEGO gameplay. Through six distinct story lines, players build their own LEGO bases and battle teams as they engage in 90 different levels. Players can then mix and match units to create the ultimate customized LEGO squad. LEGO Battles is an action-packed adventure for young gamers where swordsmen clash with pirates and ninjas face off against alien spaceships with multiple opportunities for customization and un-lockable treasures. Players can also challenge friends on the battlefield in multiplayer mode through wireless DS multi-card play.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.