Pokemon - Diamond Version
- Buy New: $71.99
as of 8/20/2014 23:42 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,693
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), English (Manual)
- Platform:Nintendo DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Nintendo DS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:April 22, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Worldwide battles and trading using WiFi.
- Real-time clock feature changes the time of day based on the DS clock. The Pokemon you can catch vary based on the region and the time of day. Also, certain Pokemon moves' power changes based on time.
- More elaborate Pokemon Contests. Players can use the accessories and dress up their Pokemon. Players make "Poffin" out of Berries to raise their Pokemon's contest stats.
- New dual-type Pokemon, new/altered moves, and new special abilities add to the already deep strategy of Pokemon battling.
- 3-D enviornments and updated graphics.
Pok mon Diamond takes you into the new Sinnoh region, where two unique Pokemon are symbols. The Dialga and Palkia appear in myths and old folklore; legends say they can control space and time. The sinister organization called Team Galaxy is trying to rule the region by capturing and training thes Pokemon. During your adventure to complete your Pokedex and become Champion, these Pokemon & Team Galaxy will intertwine into the story and lead you on a fantastic journey across the Sinnoh region.
Pokemon Diamond is a traditional Pokemon RPG that takes place in a region called Sinnoh.
In the Sinnoh region, there are two Pokemon that symbolize the region. They appear in the Sinnoh reigon's myths and old folklore. One is called Dialga, and is said to have the power to control time. The other is called Palkia, who is said to have the ability to distort space. The sinister organization called Team Galaxy is trying to rule the region by utilizing these two Pokemon's power. During your adventure to complete your Pokedex and become the Champion, these two Pokemon, and Team Galaxy, will intertwine into the story and lead you on a fantastic journey across the Sinnoh region.
When you set off on your travels, you'll be able to play as either a boy or girl Trainer. You will also utilize the DS's dual slots to transfer Pokemon from the GBA Pokemon games and be able to link up with Pokemon Ranger to access more special content. Pokemon fans have caught glimpses of Mime Jr., Lucario, Munchlax and Weavile in Pokemon movies, and these Pokemon will be debuting in this adventure.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.