Mario Party 8
- Buy New: $86.95
as of 12/8/2013 19:17 EST details
- Sales Rank:1,488
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Arcade Games
- Operating System:Nintendo Wii
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Publication Date:1969
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Dozens of new mini-games, six new party boards and many new game modes
- Extra large mini games like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace
- With motion control you'll row your way through a river race, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars, mopeds and go-karts, handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope
- Shoot at Boos in a haunted house, drag and drop toppings in a cake-decorating competition, select the correct answers in game-show challenges
- Use the Wii Remote's Buttons - Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across a field of spinning platforms
The world's most popular party videogame is getting a lot crazier in Mario Party 8
for Wii! Whether you're shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the action like never before using the Wii Remote.
All-new ways to play:
- Play with motion control: Row your way through a river race, Punch a statue to pieces, Steer race cars, mopeds, and go-karts, Handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope.
- Play using the Pointer: Shoot at Boos in a haunted house, Drag and drop toppings in a cake-decorating competition, Select the correct answers in game-show challenges.
- Play using the Wii Remote's buttons: Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, Hop and run across a field of spinning platforms.
All-new features/boards: Mario Party 8
for Wii also includes dozens of new mini-games, six new party boards, and many new game modes. In a series first, players can transform their characters into many forms, such as player-smashing boulders and coin-sucking vampires. Mario Party 8
also includes "extra-large" mini-games like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. One to four players can play Mario Party 8
for Wii, each with a Wii Remote.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.