Intel PRO/1000 Pt Dual Port Server Adapter
- List Price:
- Buy New: $60.00
as of 9/20/2014 15:12 EDT details
- You Save: $126.99 (68%)
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Translation)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:DOS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):4.7 x 0.9 x 5.1
- Legal Disclaimer:This warranty applies only to products purchased by the original purchaser and is non-transferable. The warranty does not apply to products that have been abused, misused, modified, or repaired by anyone. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. We reserve the right as final authority on whether the products should be refunded or replaced. We make no other warranty and no implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the products. In no event shall we be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale of the product.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Product Type - Adapter
- Warranty - Lifetime
- Compatible with x4, x8, and x16 full-height PCI Express slots
- Support for most network operating systems (NOS)
Conserve valuable PCI Express (PCIe) server slots while adding multi-port Gigabit Ethernet capability with the Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server Adapter. The dedicated input/output (I/O) bandwidth of PCIe ensures priority performance on each port without bus sharingfor Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in Category-5 networks. Additionally, the Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server Adapter is designed to provide high performance in multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across multiple Central Processing Units (CPUs) when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.