Nady MPF-6 6-Inch Clamp On Microphone Pop Filter
- Category:Musical Instruments
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.99
as of 1/30/2015 05:33 EST details
- You Save: $12.00 (48%)
- Sales Rank:68
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):15.8 x 8.6 x 1.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Warranty:One year
- Publication Date:May 4, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Top rated Professional Pop filter for vocal microphones
- Multi-positional windscreen for optimum performance
- Stops plosives and protects your mic
- Includes boom and microphone stand clamp
- Swivel mount for easy positioning, plus extra long and flexible gooseneck holder
Designed for studio use and other professional vocal recording environments.
Microphone pop filter with boom and stand clamp.
Nady MPF-6 Pop Filter for Vocal Microphones
The extremely popular Nady MPF-6 Pop Filter is an anti-pop noise protection filter for microphones. Designed for studio use and other professional vocal recording environments, the MPF-6 eliminates "popping" sounds caused by the impact of fast moving air on the microphone during recorded speech and singing. It also helps protect against the accumulation of saliva on the microphone element.
The MPF-6 unit includes a boom/mic stand clamp. It also features a flexible gooseneck holder and a swivel mount for easy positioning.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.