Neil Young Journeys
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.60
as of 7/31/2014 06:45 EDT details
- You Save: $9.39 (47%)
- Format:Multiple Formats, AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), French (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:86 Minutes
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5 x 0.6
- Release Date:October 16, 2012
In May of 2011, Neil Young drove a 1956 Crown Victoria from his idyllic hometown of Omemee, Ontario to downtown Toronto's iconic Massey Hall where he intimately performed the last two nights of his solo world tour. Along the drive, Young recounted insightful and introspective stories from his youth to filmmaker Jonathan Demme. Demme, a long-time fan and collaborator, captured these tales of Young's childhood and masterfully weaved them together with his mesmerizing music including live performances from the 2010 album Le Noise and powerful renditions of classics including "Ohio", “Hey Hey, My My", "I Believe in You" and previously unreleased songs "Leia" and "You Never Call." Through the tunes and the tales, Demme portrays a personal, retrospective look into the heart and soul of the artist.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.