9 Dead Alive
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.36
as of 1/30/2015 18:46 EST details
- You Save: $4.62 (33%)
- Sales Rank:2,554
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Audio CD
- Number Of Discs:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5.8 x 0.5
- Release Date:April 29, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: UMGD Mfg#: 880882199128
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: MCA/MCA NASHVILLE/MERCURY NASH
- Genre: Popular Music
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
- The Soundmaker (inspired by Antonio de Torres Jurado: 1817 - 1892)
- Torito (inspired by animals and nature)
- Sunday Neurosis (inspired by Viktor Frankl: 1905 - 1997)
- Misty Moses (inspired by Harriet Tubman: 1820 - 1913)
- Somnium (inspired by Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz: 1651 - 1695)
- Fram (inspired by Fridtjof Nansen: 1861 - 1930)
- Megalopolis (inspired by Gabriela Mistral: 1889 - 1957)
- The Russian Messenger (inspired by Fyodor Dostoyevsky: 1821 - 1881)
- La Salle Des Pas Perdus (inspired by Eleanor of Acquitane: 1122 - 1204)
Acoustic rock maestros Rodrigo y Gabriela's new studio album is titled 9 Dead Alive and it is the band's first record of new material in five years. It was recorded and produced by Rod and Gab at their studio in Ixtapa, Mexico. Mixing was handled by Andrew Scheps (Black Sabbath, Adele, Metallica, Lana Del Rey) in Los Angeles.
9 Dead Alive sees Rodrigo y Gabriela playing face to face, guitar versus guitar, bursting with melodic energy and rhythmic invention. Recorded at their Pacific Coast hideaway in late summer, the album captures the warmth and spontaneity of two great musicians locked in together; perfectly distilled into nine new songs teeming with desire, elegance and gusto.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.