- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.99
as of 12/28/2014 10:24 EST details
- You Save: $7.98 (57%)
- Sales Rank:1,581
- Format:Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:111 Minutes
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:February 25, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 876964006347
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs
- Genre: DOCUMENTARY
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Located alongside the Tennessee River, Muscle Shoals, Alabama has helped create some of the most important and resonant songs of all time. Overcoming crushing poverty and staggering tragedies, Rick Hall brought black and white together to create music for the generations. He is responsible for creating the "Muscle Shoals sound" and The Swampers, the house band at FAME Studios that eventually left to start its own successful studio known as Muscle Shoals Sound. Gregg Allman and others bear witness to Muscle Shoals' magnetism, mystery and why it remains influential today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.