- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.24
as of 12/18/2013 16:05 EST details
- You Save: $4.73 (32%)
- Sales Rank:7,344
- Format:Color, NTSC
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Running Time:116 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.3 x 0.4
- Release Date:October 22, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Baker and Taylor Mfg#: 801213065394
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: EAGLE ROCK MEDIA/FONTANA
- Genre: Music Video: Concerts
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
MORRISSEY 25 LIVE is a legacy concert film marking 25 years of the solo career of one of the world's most iconic and enigmatic performers. Shot during Morrissey's most intimate gig in decades at the Hollywood High School in Los Angeles on March 2nd, 2013, the film opens with fans talking about their unwavering devotion to the singer and the unique appeal of this unusual venue a striking contrast to the sold out arena concert at the Staples Center on the previous night. Tickets to the concert in the 1,800-seater school auditorium had sold out in 12 seconds and this now legendary concert became Morrissey's penultimate performance on the US Tour. The first authorized Morrissey film for nine years and featuring many classic tracks from the artist's prolific repertoire, Morrissey 25: LIVE is an unmissable DVD release for fans worldwide.
1) Alma Matters 2) Ouija Board, Ouija Board 3) Irish Blood, English Heart 4) You Have Killed Me 5) November Spawned A Monster 6) Maladjusted 7) You're The One For Me Fatty 8) Still Ill 9) People Are The Same Everywhere 10) Speedway 11) That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore 12) To Give (The Reason I Live) 13) Meat Is Murder 14) Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want 15) Action Is My Middle Name 16) Everyday Is Like Sunday 17) I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 18) Let Me Kiss You 19) The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.