Drinks After Work [Deluxe Edition]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.89
as of 1/29/2015 09:54 EST details
- You Save: $7.03 (51%)
- Sales Rank:14,951
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Audio CD
- Number Of Discs:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 5 x 0.2
- Release Date:October 29, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: UMGD Mfg#: 602537535958
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP
- Genre: Country & Western
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
- Shut Up and Hold On
- Drinks After Work
- Before We Knew They Were Good
- Little Miss Tear Stain
- The Other Side Of Him
- Last Living Cowboy
- Show Me What You re Workin' With
- Whole Lot More Than That
- I'll Probably Be Out Fishin'
- Hard Way To Make An Easy Living
- Call A Marine
- Chuckie s Gone
- Margaritaville (with Sammy Hagar)
His current chart-running single Drinks After Work may be wetting the whistle of music fans, but Toby Keith is springing for a dozen more rounds with the October 29 release of his latest album.
Available in 10-track standard and 13-track deluxe editions, Drinks After Work again finds Keith serving as sole producer and principle songwriter with credit on nine of 10 tracks. Longtime collaborators Scotty Emerick, Bobby Pinson and Rivers Rutherford return as co-writers on multiple songs.
Beyond the title track and nine other cuts (listed below), the deluxe addition also includes "Call A Marine," Margaritaville (featuring Sammy Hagar) and Chuckie's Gone. The latter is a tribute to Toby's bandleader Chuck Goff, who died unexpectedly earlier this year. Goff is also remembered in the liner notes:
This album is dedicated in memory of Chuck Goff, our longtime bandleader-bass player. He will live on forever in our thoughts and in our performances. We miss ya, Shmudlo.
Toby Keith is one of the most consistent recording artists and touring draws of his era and continually ranking as one of the genre's top grossing live performers. Forbes ranked him as the top-earning country artist of 2012
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.