Alabama & Friends
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.14
as of 3/9/2014 01:32 EST details
- You Save: $4.78 (40%)
- Sales Rank:2,966
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Audio CD
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 0.4 x 4.9
- Publication Date:August 27, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Tennessee River (Jason Aldean)
- Love In The First Degree (Luke Bryan)
- Old Flame (Rascal Flatts)
- Lady Down on Love (Kenny Chesney)
- The Closer You Get (Eli Young Band)
- Forever s As Far As I ll Go (Trisha Yearwood
- She and I (Toby Keith)
- I m In A Hurry (And Don t Know Why) (Florida Georgia Line)
- That s How I Was Raised (Alabama)
- All American (Alabama)
- My Home s in Alabama (Jamey Johnson)
One of country music's most successful and influential groups of all time, ALABAMA, will release their highly anticipated new album, ALABAMA & Friends, on Tuesday, August 27 through Show Dog-Universal Music. The project is a tribute album, honoring the legendary group that helped change the face of country music.
ALABAMA & Friends will feature some of country music's hottest stars -- all delivering their own unique versions of the multi-platinum-selling band's biggest hits, including Jason Aldean (Tennessee River), Luke Bryan (Love in the First Degree), Kenny Chesney (Lady Down on Love), Eli Young Band (The Closer You Get), Florida Georgia Line (I'm in a Hurry (And Don't Know Why)), Jamey Johnson (My Home's in Alabama), Toby Keith (She and I), Rascal Flatts (Old Flame) and Trisha Yearwood (Forever's As Far As I'll Go).
The 11-song collection will also feature the band's first new tracks in over 10 years - All American; (written by Trey Bruce) and That's How I Was Raised; (written by Charley Stefl, Tony Ramey, Skip Sasser and Trent Tomlinson), which has the group teaming again with legendary producer Harold Shedd who worked closely with the group in their early years.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.