Songs From St. Somewhere
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.00
as of 3/17/2014 05:14 EDT details
- You Save: $8.98 (56%)
- Sales Rank:720
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Audio CD
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 0.4 x 4.9
- Release Date:August 20, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Something Bout A Boat
- Einstein Was A Surfer
- Earl's Dead Cadillac For Sale
- Too Drunk To Karaoke - Duet with Toby Keith
- Useless But Important Information
- I Want to Go Back to Cartagena
- Rue De La Guitare
- I'm No Russian
- The Rocket That Grandpa Rode
- I Wave Bye Bye
- Colour Of The Sun
- Oldest Surfer On The Beach
- I Want to Go Back to Cartagena - Spanish version duet with Fanny Lu
Parrothead alert: Jimmy Buffett has a new studio CD, "Songs From St. Somewhere", with 15 brand new recordings, plus a bonus track. The album was recorded this spring in various locals including Key West, Nashville, Austin, Miami, and St. Barts.
The first single "Too Drunk to Karaoke" is a duet with Toby Keith. Jimmy and Toby are currently shooting a video for the song, directed by Michael Salomon.
Other song titles are "Somethin' 'Bout a Boat", "Einstein Was A Surfer", "I Want to Go Back to Cartagena", "Tides", and "Useless But Important Information"
The bonus track is "I Want to Go Back to Cartagena", a Spanish version duet with the Latin singer Fannie Lu.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.