Let's Face The Music and Dance
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.87
as of 1/31/2015 07:38 EST details
- You Save: $8.11 (68%)
- Sales Rank:22,578
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Audio CD
- Number Of Discs:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 5 x 0.3
- Publication Date:April 16, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: SONY BMG MUSIC Mfg#: 887654258526
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: LEGACY/SONY
- Genre: Country & Western
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
- Let's Face The Music And Dance
- Is The Better Part Over
- You'll Never Know
- Vous Et Moi
- Walking My Baby Back Home
- Twilight Time
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love
- I'll Keep On Loving You
- I Wish I Didn't Love You So
- South Of The Border
- Marie (The Dawn Is Breaking)
- Shame On You
This April-2013 Willie Nelson turns 80 years old, a milestone which has not slowed down the American icon in the slightest.
Following the success of his 2012 success Heroes, Willie Nelson returns, this time with his Family band, to deliver another beautiful new album of songs that are near and dear to his heart.
Like the man himself, this stunning collection is not easily defined by genre or style. The songs include American standards and country classics, Irving Berlin and Carl Perkins, Django Reinhart as well as Willie-penned originals. Yet the result is a beautiful, cohesive set songs about love and reflection in Willie's inimitable style. It is a record in the vein of both Stardust and Redheaded Stranger and destined to become a classic.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.