- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.39
as of 4/20/2014 22:23 EDT details
- You Save: $17.56 (59%)
- Sales Rank:107,015
- Format:Color, NTSC, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:91 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:January 15, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 767685281611
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- Genre: DOCUMENTARY
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Detroit's story has encapsulated the iconic narrative of America over the last century: the Great Migration of African Americans escaping Jim Crow; the rise of manufacturing and the middle class; the love affair with automobiles; the flowering of the American dream; and now . . . the collapse of the economy and the fading American mythos. With its vivid, painterly palette and haunting score, DETROPIA sculpts a dreamlike collage of a grand city teetering on the brink of dissolution. These soulful pragmatists and stalwart philosophers strive to make ends meet and make sense of it all, refusing to abandon hope or resistance. Their grit and pluck embody the spirit of the Motor City as it struggles to survive postindustrial America and begins to envision a radically different future.
- Over 90 Minutes of Deleted and Extended Scenes
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.