- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.99
as of 9/22/2014 16:55 EDT details
- You Save: $8.00 (47%)
- Sales Rank:18,224
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Media:Audio CD
- Number Of Discs:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 5.3 x 0.2
- Release Date:November 13, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: REDEYE DISTRIBUTION Mfg#: 801061023126
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: WARP RECORDS/REDEYE
- Genre: Electronica
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
LUX is Brian Eno's first solo album on Warp Records and his first solo release since 2005's Another Day On Earth. It finds him expanding upon the types of themes and sonic textures that were present on such classic albums as Music For Films, Music For Airports and Apollo: Atmospheres and Soundtracks. Eno sees it as a continuation of his 'Music for Thinking' project that includes Discreet Music (1975) and Neroli (1993).
LUX is one of Eno's most ambitious works to date; it is a 76 minute composition in twelve sections that evolved from a work currently housed in the Great Gallery of the Palace of Venaria in Turin, Italy. The album is Eno's third for Warp, following Small Craft on a Milk Sea (with Jon Hopkins and Leo Abrahams) and Drums Between The Bells (with Rick Holland).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.