Supertramp - Live In Paris 1979 [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.48
as of 8/23/2014 13:30 EDT details
- You Save: $10.47 (35%)
- Sales Rank:9,713
- Format:Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, NTSC, Import
- Languages:English (Unknown), Italian (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Dubbed)
- Running Time:133 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:September 4, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Brand Name: MUSIC VIDEO DISTRIBUTORS Mfg#: 5051300508678
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: VIDEO MUSIC, INC.
- Genre: Music Video: Concerts
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Supertramp s Breakfast In America was the biggest selling album in the world in 1979. It spawned several hit singles and went on to win two Grammy Awards and sell in excess of 20 million copies. Following the album s release Supertramp embarked on a 10 month world tour which arrived in Paris at the end of November. This show from the Pavillon de Paris was both filmed and recorded. The audio went on to form the basis of the 1980 live album Paris but the film was never released. Now for the first time, transferred and restored to full HD from the original 16mm film, this footage is available to Supertramp s legion of fans worldwide. The sound has been remixed by Peter Henderson and Supertramp s original sound engineer Russel Pope from the original multi-tracks and is presented in both stereo and 5.1 surround sound. This is a legendary show by a legendary band performing at their absolute peak and is a must for any Supertramp fan. TRACKLIST 1) French Touch (intro) 2) School 3) Bloody Well Right 4) The Logical Song 5) Goodbye Stranger 6) Breakfast In America 7) Hide In Your Shell 8) Asylum 9) Even In The Quietest Moments 10) Give A Little Bit 11) Dreamer 12) Rudy 13) Take The Long Way Home 14) Another Man s Woman 15) Child Of Vision 16) Fool s Overture 17) Two Of Us 18) Crime Of The Century 19) From Now On (credits)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.