Susan Boyle - From Pain To Fame
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.85
as of 10/20/2014 18:51 EDT details
- You Save: $11.10 (74%)
- Sales Rank:29,841
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:65 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:February 23, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: MVD Mfg#: 827191000202
- Shipping Weight: 0.20 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Susan's story is one of pain and triumph. She went from a child with learning disabilities, to an adult with relentless passion. At the age of 47, she shocked the world with her beautiful voice, and became a constant on the widely televised Britain's Got Talent. She exceeded everyone's expectations and went on to sell almost 4 million copies of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream." This is the story of how a shy loner from Blackburn, Scotland went from "Pain To Fame."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.