O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.47
as of 4/24/2014 06:57 EDT details
- You Save: $9.52 (64%)
- Sales Rank:2,120
- Format:Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:107 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:2.35:1
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:June 12, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: DIS Mfg#: 786936144758
- Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Disenchanted with the daily drudge of crushing rocks on a prison farm in Mississippi, the dapper, silver-tongued Ulysses Everett McGill (George Clooney, THE PERFECT STORM) busts loose. Except he's still shackled to his own chain-mates from the chain gang -- bad-tempered Pete (John Turturro, SUMMER OF SAM), and sweet, dimwitted Delmar (Tim Blake Nelson, HAMLET). With nothing to lose and buried loot to regain -- before it's lost forever in a flood -- the three embark on the adventure of a lifetime in this hilarious offbeat road picture. Populated with strange characters, including a blind prophet, sexy sirens, and a one-eyed Bible salesman (John Goodman, COYOTE UGLY), it's an odyssey filled with chases, close calls, near misses, and betrayal that will leave you laughing at every outrageous and surprising twist and turn.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.