Get the Led Out: How Led Zeppelin Became the Biggest Band in the World
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.50
as of 2/1/2015 18:39 EST details
- You Save: $17.45 (58%)
- Sales Rank:695,049
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.3
- Dimensions (in):12.2 x 9.4 x 1.1
- Publication Date:November 6, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Baker and Taylor Mfg#: 9781402789410
- Shipping Weight: 3.28 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Get the Led Out is the ultimate book for the ultimate fan of the ultimate band—Led Zeppelin. This lushly illustrated volume begins with a unique day-by-day timeline based on Carol Miller's radio show of the same name, and it provides a behind-the-scenes view, revealing quirky details, achievements, and adventures big and small. Twenty-seven rare, unguarded interviews feature the band members themselves, as well as other musicians and insiders who witnessed it all, including Jason Bonham, Chris Squire (Yes), Joe Perry (Aerosmith), Alice Cooper, and music industry legends Danny Goldberg and Ron Nevinson. The book ends with a comprehensive discography.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.