The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- List Price:
- Buy New: $38.66
as of 12/18/2014 00:59 EST details
- You Save: $1.33 (3%)
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo 3DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Nintendo 3DS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.4 x 4.9
- Release Date:November 22, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- A daring adventure awaits Link in Hyrule, where he can use his new ability to become a drawing and move along walls of dungeons. This opens up ways to explore and puzzle elements that give Link access to locations he could not otherwise reach.
- The game brings this top-down, 2D world to life with elevation and depth made possible by the Nintendo 3DS system?s stunning 3D visuals that reinvent classic Zelda game play at a constant 60 frames per second.
- Using the touch screen, touch and drag the item from the items window and switch the item assigned to the X and/or Y buttons.
Two worlds collide in an all-new adventure set in the world of Super NES classic The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. In this newly spun tale, Link transforms into a living painting to cross into a dark, parallel dimension mirroring Hyrule. Conquer the puzzles, traps, and hidden rooms of deadly dungeons to save both worlds from certain doom!
Brought to life in 3D, this beloved, top-down world is the perfect backdrop for a sweeping new tale. Dungeons sink deep below the screen as Link and his attacks pop out, highlighting the nonstop action. The pace is faster than ever, especially since you can swap items on the Nintendo 3DS touch screen. Shoot an arrow, toss a boomerang, bomb a wall, then merge into a painting to slide between two worlds — all in a matter of seconds. With gameplay, visuals, and controls this smooth and consistent, no Zelda adventure has ever been so action-packed.
- An all-new adventure in the world of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Become a living painting to slide within walls and between two dimensions at war
- Sink into the classic, top-down world of Zelda with 3D visuals at 60 FPS
- Easily swap inventory items on the Nintendo 3DS touch screen
Immerse yourself in a new adventure set in a familiar world
Strategically become a painting within the wall to navigate your way through gameplay
Switching between items is easier than ever on the touch screen
Utilize 3D functionality to truly experience the top-down world
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.