Quicken WillMaker Premium 2012
- List Price:
- Buy New: $32.99
as of 5/23/2013 01:31 EDT details
- You Save: $57.00 (63%)
- Sales Rank:1,840
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):1.6 x 5.4 x 7.6
- Release Date:August 29, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Health Care Power of Attorney - Permit a loved one to make important medical decisions for you if necessary
- Living Will - Specify whether you want your life prolonged through artificial means in certain circumstances and set out your wishes about specific medical treatments and procedures
- Make sure your executor has all the forms and instructions necessary to do the job: checklists, letters, notices, claim forms and more.
The heart of every estate plan is a will, also known as a last will and testament. This legal document puts you in control of who inherits your property and who would assume guardianship of your children if it were ever necessary. Without a will, state law will determine these issues. Your will allows you to name an executor ("personal representative") whose job it is to see that your wishes are carried out. And you can appoint a trusted person to manage property left to young people. With Quicken WillMaker, you can revise and update your will whenever you like.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.