Wide Angle Lens for MagicShine, Gemini, and many other Bike Lights / Headlight
- Buy New: $4.95
as of 3/9/2014 17:21 EDT details
- Seller:Action LED Lights
- Sales Rank:2,675
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Changes the factory 10 degree spot to a 10 degree x 30 degree flood
- Wide angle lens spreads the beam out horizontally so light is not wasted in the sky were you don't need it
- Sized to fit the Magicshine MJ-808/808E/808U or Gemini Titan (39mm dia.)
- Also fits most Magicshine copies (The so called CREE LED Bike lights)
- Easily installed, Takes just seconds
With the stock lens and reflector these lights produce about a 10 degree beam angle. This allows the light to penetrate far down the road. But for some uses the beam on these lights is too tight.
Our Wide Angle Lens changes the standard 10 degree beam into a 10 degree by 30 degree beam. It spreads the light only horizontally, not up in the trees were you don't need it. This keeps the brightness up and lights the full width of the road or trail in front of you.
It installs by simply unscrewing the bezel that holds the current lens and replacing it with the new wide angle lens. It's easy to switch back and forth if needed.
Want a total flood (horizontal and vertical) Install 2 lenses back to back with the ribs at 90 degrees to each other. It produces a 30 degree by 30 degree square beam.
Manufactured by Action LED Lights in the USA
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.