Rumbleroller Deep-Tissue Massage Roller, Black, 31-Inch by RumbleRoller
- List Price:
- Buy New: $63.46
as of 9/23/2014 02:58 EDT details
- You Save: $6.49 (9%)
- Seller:Peddler 21 street
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Extra Firm, 31x6 Black
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.5
- Dimensions (in):31 x 6 x 6
- Legal Disclaimer:selling used - not from original manufacturer - no warranties/claim etc stated or implied. no medical claims stated or implied
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Extra Firm surface provides 36% firmer surface than the Original Density models, intended for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure
- Full size model (31x6) long enough to roll the widest part of your back and both of your legs on one pass.
- Provides firm BUT FLEXIBLE surface to relieve muscular pain and tightness similar to the thumbs of a massage therapist
- Stretches muscle and other soft tissues in multiple directions, breaking down "knots", increasing your flexibility, and relieving your pain.
- Higher strength and tear resistance, wonderful feel, permanent retention of shape, guaranteed to outlast and outperform compared to any foam roller on the market.
The RumbleRoller Manipulates Soft Tissue - Like a Massage Therapist. The surface of the RumbleRoller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist. As you roll over the top of the RumbleRoller, the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. This action erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain. By design, the RumbleRoller's bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions. Through simple techniques, you can control the amount of pressure the bumps apply to your body. The bumps are closely spaced to one another (< 2" apart), so several of them simultaneously contact your body during most exercises. However, with a slight shift of your body, you can reduce your area of contact with the RumbleRoller, which increases pressure and provides deeper, more penetrating relief.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.