9GreenBox - Venus Fly Trap - 2" Pot
- Buy New: $4.99 (On sale from $10.00)
as of 2/27/2015 17:12 EST details
- Seller:Hirt's Gardens
- Sales Rank:8,366
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):14 x 4 x 4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Nature provides this remarkable plant with "traps" to lure and capture it's food
- The traps are covered inside by tiny hairs and a sticky sweet smelling substance attractive to insects
- Distilled Water
- Great House Plant
- Immediate shipping in 3" Clay Pot for better growth
Nature provides this remarkable plant with "traps" to lure and capture it's food. The traps are covered inside by tiny hairs and a sticky sweet smelling substance attractive to insects. When an insect touches the trigger hair, the trap is activated and closes around it's victim. After digestion of it's meal (whick takes several days), the trap will open again for a new catch. Keep moist at all times, rainwater or distilled water are preferred. Plants should not be fertilized (so therefore should be separated from your other plants). The insects it catches provide natural nourishment. Select a sunny window for your Venus Flytrap. In replanting only use sphagnum! Peat moss will do in a pinch. Put a plastic saucer underneath the plant to hold water and keep it's humidity proper but do not stand in a dish of water. 2.25" Clay Pot for better growth.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.