All 12 United States 2009 P & D Mint District of Columbia & U.S Territories Quarters Set Uncirculated Coins
- Buy New: $8.25
as of 7/31/2014 15:18 EDT details
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Sales Rank:2,076
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 3.5 x 0.2
- This set contains all 12 circulating coins issued by the United States Mint in 2009.
- Includes six different designs, one each from the Philadelphia and Denver Mints.
- The 2009 Quarters commemorate five U.S territories and the District of Columbia.
- The territories with a quarter in this set are: America Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S Virgin Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the District of Columbia.
- Packaged in vinyl flips for protection.
All coins are BU, and seperately protected by plastic bag.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.