Shun DMS344 Classic 3 Piece Flat Set
- List Price:
- Buy New: $349.95
as of 3/13/2014 06:23 EDT details
- You Save: $290.04 (45%)
- Seller:Cutlery and More
- Sales Rank:137,475
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):19.4 x 7 x 3.4
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 10" Chef's Knife (DM0707) - The longer blade provides additional cutting leverage and is especially handy when it comes to cutting larger foods.
- 5" Nakiri Knife (DM0742) - Ideal for cutting vegetables and for straight down motion cuts.
- 9" Hollow-Ground Slicing Knife (DM0720) - Hollow-ground indentation help slices release from the blade.
- Shun's VG10 steel, known for its incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then ground and bead-blasted, revealing the flowing pattern of the layered steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Hand crafted in Japan.
Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handles. Yet behind these handcrafted knives' beauty is function: razor-sharp blades offering top performance.
Shun's VG10 steel, known for its incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then ground and bead-blasted, revealing the flowing pattern of the layered steel. Each blade is hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade. The result is knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.