Shun DMS284 Classic Knife Set, 2-Piece
- List Price:
- Buy New: $192.97
as of 8/22/2014 10:55 EDT details
- You Save: $145.03 (43%)
- Sales Rank:135,847
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):12 x 0.9 x 2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 8-Inch Japanese chef's knife and 4-inch paring knife in the Shun Classic line of knives
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge
- Knives are clad with16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look
- Durable D-shaped Pakkawood handle; comfortable offset steel bolster
- Lifetime warranty; manufactured in Seki City, Japan
This Amazon Exclusive 2-Piece knife set features our Classic 8-inch chef's knife perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing vegetables or working with meat and poutry. The set includes our 4-inch paring knife which is the ideal size and shape for coring and paring fruit and created delicate garnishes. Our Classic line of knives have blades that feature razor-sharp 16 degree cutting angle on each side and is made of layered Damascus cladding and VG-10 "super steel" cutting core. The ebony Pakkawood handle has that sleek, sophisticated look that makes these knives feel more like art, than instrument, while providing a comfortable grip that it moisture resistant. Crafted in Seki City Japan, our Shun Classics are forged in the tradition of samurai sword making. These heirloom quality knives will be a prized treasure you'll want to pass down to family for generations.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.