Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Stemware Congresso Collection Light Body Wine Glass, Red/Burgundy, Set of 12
- Sales Rank:255,124
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):3.8 x 3.8 x 7.4
- 12 Each congresso collection light bodied red/burgundy wine glasses; each measures 7.4 inches high x 3.75 inch diameter; 15 ounce capacity
- Tritan crystal glass: non-lead material of titanium and zirconium oxide; resists breakage, chipping , scratching; thermal shock resistant; patented
- Congresso collection: great for everyday; versatile; all purpose; great value; used in busy hotels and restaurants; basic shape with shorter stems
- Completely dishwasher safe; do not force bowl tightly over dishwasher rack prongs; do not twist stem and bowl while holding one or the other tightly
- Made in Germany; suggested wine varietals: Pinot Noir, Burgundy, Sangiovese, Chianti, Lambrusco, Beujealouis, Brunello, Chardonnay, Viognier
Schott Zwiesel, the famed German producer of The Best Crystal Glassware has been a leader in innovation, style and technology for more than 100 years. The company has many firsts to its credit, including the first fully automated product of glass blown glass stemware. In the 1990's, the company was the first glassmaker to produce lead-free crystal glass of superb quality and brilliance. Schott Zwiesel created Tritan Crystal in 2001 by adding titanium oxide and zirconium oxide to develop "The World's Best Crystal Glass". Tritan Crystal is 100-percent dishwasher safe-it will not etch, cloud or discolor for the life of the glass. Tritan crystal: resists the damages of daily use-breakage, chipping and scratching; thermal shock resistant; one of the most clear and brilliant crystal, capable of conducting, refracting and transferring light more than any other crystal. Tritan tempers the rim, the bowl and stem joint and the foot edge for added strength against chipping and breakage. All crystal items manufactured by Schott Zwiesel are cut with our patented laser technology for a smooth thin, elegant edge. All stemware products are seamless after manufacturing; no unsightly seams remain between the bowl and stem, on the stem, or under the foot of the glass. Each detail of size, weight and balance is carefully studied by experts in the culinary field and our manufacturing engineers to focus on delivering the wine or spirit to its maximum potential. Congresso is a collection that is versatile, all purpose and offers a great value. It's a basic shape with shorter stems and its high durability makes it a favorite in hotels and restaurants worldwide. This Congresso set of 12 Tritan crystal glass red wine glass styled stemware pieces are best utilized with light bodied red wines or full bodied white wines. Each glass measures 7.4 inches high x 3.75 inch diameter and holds 15 ounces. Made in Germany they are completely dishwasher safe.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.