GROSCHE LISBON French press coffee and tea press, 1 liter 34 fl. oz capacity, Glass body with SS filter press, removable silicone grip base, and included spoon
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.99
as of 10/26/2014 03:55 EDT details
- You Save: $29.01 (58%)
- Sales Rank:30,205
- Color:clear glass with removable black silicone grip base
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1 liter, 34 fl. oz. max capacity, makes about 3 coffee mugs
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):4 x 6 x 8
- Warranty:2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:GR-164 LISBON
- Brews 1 liter, 32 oz. of the best tasting coffee or tea, allowing the fullest flavor extraction from the coffee or tea
- Easy to clean all glass body, stainless stel filter, and silicone base, all parts are dishwasher safe.
- Secondary filter is in the lid, turn the lid to close the spout and retain heat, turn back to pour
- Always use coarse ground coffee in a french press, (1 to 3 tablespoons per mug 300ml)
- You can alse use this french press to make loose leaf tea, or blooming tea. It is ideally suited as it has the all glass body to be able to see your fine teas and blooming teas as they steep
Commonly known as a french press coffee maker, this style of manual coffee making has been long accepted as perhaps the best way to make full flavored coffee. By allowing the coarse ground coffee (which is the grind you should always use in a french press - finer grinds can seep through the filters) to infuser completely over a few minutes, the flavors and oils extracted in this process are unmatched.
The GROSCHE Lisbon French Press Coffeea and Tea maker is a unique and elegant construction in its one piece all glass body design, which allows you to completely see the brewing or steeping process. This makes your cup of coffee or tea a great visual experience as well. It has a dual filter system, with the main press being one, and another one in the lid as well.
When You make your coffee or tea, turn the lid to close the press while your coffee or tea steeps, and turn it again to open it to pour. That will retain heat and allow for better flavor for your coffee or tea.
Due to the all clear glass body, this french press is also perfectly suited to be used to make GROSCHE blooming teas as well. Drop your blooming tea in the pot, add boiling water, put on the lid (wait 3-5 minutes before pressing half way), and the tastiest and most beautiful blooming tea is ready!
Check out the manufacturer's website for product demos and videos.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.