Brooklyn Brew Beer Making Kit, Everyday IPA
- Buy New: $39.99
as of 12/28/2014 13:33 EST details
- Sales Rank:1,582
- Size:1 Gallon
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):13 x 8 x 11.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Included: beer making mix (grain, hops, and yeast), 1 gallon glass fermenter, chambered airlock, glass thermometer
- Also includes: racking cane, tubing, tubing clamp, screw cap stopper, and packet of sanitizer
- Makes 1 gallon of beer (9-10 12 ounce bottles)
- Second batch only requires new ingredients and packet of sanitizer; Kit is reusable
- Not included: strainer, funnel, pot, and bottles
If you can make oatmeal, you can make beer. Brooklyn Brew Shop's apartment friendly Beer Making Kits make it easy to bring brewing out of the garage and into the kitchen using only fresh, whole ingredients and traditional methods used in homes and breweries for centuries. By brewing with the same ingredients (cracked barley, hops, spices, and yeast) that the best craft breweries in the world use, making high quality and complex beers becomes possible on the stovetop in your very own kitchen, big or small.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.