SUPER-Strong Neodymium Magnet Holds 35 Lbs! Carabiner Snap Hook & Split Ring
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.00
as of 1/25/2015 16:40 EST details
- You Save: $6.99 (54%)
- Sales Rank:132,367
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Unbelievably strong magnet holds up to 35 pounds
- Neodymium alloy produces strongest permanent magnets known - stronger than rare earth magnets
- Attach to any ferrous metal object; includes carabiner & split ring for extra versatility
- 45mm x 4mm rust-proof aluminum carabiner with spring-loaded gated for quick on-off
- Or use 1" nickel-plated steel split ring for semi-permanent items
This is not the same magnet you experimented with in science class. Neodymium creates such an incredibly strong, permanent magnetic force it's difficult to describe until you've held one next to a metal object. You really have to be careful not to get fingers in between the magnet and metal because it clamps on with such force, it can easily break skin. 1.5 oz.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.