Wusthof Precision Edge 2 Stage Knife Sharpener
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.95
as of 9/16/2014 06:08 EDT details
- You Save: $17.05 (57%)
- Seller:Plum's Cooking Company
- Sales Rank:1,888
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9 x 1.5 x 3.5
- Warranty:All Wusthof products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturers defect.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:2922-7- OPEN BOX
- Dual stage knife sharpener keeps your kitchen knives a professional sharpening right at home
- Hard carbide steel blades for a coarse sharpening stage
- Fine ceramic rods for the honing stage
- Rubberized base for sure grip; weighted to be safe and secure
- Measures 9 by 1-1/2 by 3-1/2 inches
Safe and easy to use, this two-stage knife sharpener requires nothing but a few easy strokes to keep blades sharp. Its V-shaped cutting head with two crossed carbide blades puts a quick edge on knives. Simply place the gadget on a flat work surface and hold the E-Z grip handle with one hand and the knife handle with the other. Insert the knife blade fully into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener and pull back a few times to sharpen. After setting the knife's edge with the carbide side, use the unit's ceramic side to nicely finish the edge. The two-stage knife sharpener measures 9 by 3 by 1-1/2-inches.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.