Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed Capsules, 100-Count
- Brand:Nature's Way
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.46
as of 2/28/2015 02:00 EST details
- You Save: $7.73 (84%)
- Seller:Cyber Savings 4 U
- Sales Rank:3,392
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):2 x 2 x 4.1
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Publication Date:January 6, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Fenugreek is an annual Mediterranean and Asiatic herb with aromatic seeds.
- Fenugreek is used around the world as a culinary spice and food that is soothing to the stomach.
- Fenugreek's most common modern indications include diabetes and hyperlipidemia.
Encapsulated Fenugreek Seed has been carefully screened and tested for potency, purity and qualityFenugreek came from the herbal medicine traditions of the Middle East, India, and Egypt, and later in China and Europe, and was favored as a digestive aid for dyspepsia, intestinal gas, ,anorexia, and diarrhea. It was also used to treat chronic cough, bronchitis, fever, sore throat, and mouth ulcers. Poultices and other external formulations have been used for wounds and skin irritations. Fenugreek's most common modern indications include diabetes and hyperlipidemia.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.