Victorinox 47302 Cutlery BladeSafe for 6-Inch to 8-Inch Knife Blades
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.99
as of 2/1/2015 21:20 EST details
- You Save: $4.12 (51%)
- Seller:Nobles Crossing Closeouts LLC
- Sales Rank:553
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:6-Inch to 8-Inch
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Warranty:RH Forschner by Victorinox products are guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Convenient size
- Helps keep knife edges sharp
- Excellent kitchen accessory
- Safe way to store knives
- Dishwasher safe
- Universal knife holder that's ideal for protecting, storing or transporting knives
- Holds most standard blades measuring 6 to 8 inches in length
- Locks and secures knife for optimal safety; great choice for traveling chefs
- Durable polypropylene construction
RH Forschner by Victorinox is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This best-in-class commercial grade cutlery is now available for home use. RH Forschner by Victorinox knives feature high carbon, stainless steel blades, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. A sure-grip handle with a finger guard is valuable feature since the handle inevitably gets greasy, wet, or both. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.