Anker® 14W Dual-Port Portable Foldable Outdoor Solar Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology
- Buy New: $69.99 (On sale from $99.99)
as of 7/24/2014 06:01 EDT details
- You Save: $30.00 (30%)
- Sales Rank:861
- Color:14W Black
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):11 x 6.9 x 1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- PowerIQ™ technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 2 amps per port under direct sunlight.
- 14 watt monocrystalline solar array is 15-18% efficient, providing enough power to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Industrial-strength PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas for weather-resistant outdoor durability.
- Compact size (11 × 6.9in / 28 × 17.5cm folded or 34.6 × 11in / 88 × 28cm opened) and well-placed eyeholes allow easy attachment to backpacks while hiking.
- Package contents: Anker® 14W Dual-Port Foldable Solar Charger, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty.
Tap into the sun's radiance and power up your gadgets with freedom.
Brilliant power supply.
When you're out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy yet another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start repowering your gadgets. 14 watts provides enough power to charge two devices at once.
PowerIQ™: Compatibility maximized.
Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only communicate effectively with particular devices, like Apple OR Android, often limiting their recharge rate. But with PowerIQ™ technology, each port intelligently identifies your device to speak its unique charging language. So plug in any brand or model and enjoy compatibility that doesn't limit your charging speed (although the weather still might).
Folding down into an easily-stowable paper-sized package and weighing in at less than a pound, the solar charger adds minimal bulk to your backpack. Well-placed eyeholes enable easy attachment to your pack, tent or even trees.
The panels are faced with industrial-grade PET plastic and bound together using heavy-duty polyester canvas, equipping this solar array with ultimate weather-resistant durability. Premium materials and circuitry ensure lifetime reliability.
For optimal use.
Minimize exposure to water to protect electrical components.
Compatible with ALL USB-charged devices (except the Asus Transformer and iPod Classic).
To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFI).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.