The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.74
as of 9/17/2014 00:50 EDT details
- You Save: $18.21 (46%)
- Sales Rank:4,721
- Format:Multiple Formats, Anamorphic, Blu-ray, NTSC, Surround Sound, Widescreen
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Running Time:118 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Aspect Ratio:2.35:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:May 27, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 715515114417
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs
- Genre: COMEDY
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Internationally famous oceanographer Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) and his crew-Team Zissou-set sail on an expedition to hunt down the mysterious, elusive, possibly nonexistent Jaguar Shark that killed Zissou's partner during the documentary filming of their latest adventure. They are joined on their voyage by a young airline copilot (Owen Wilson); a pregnant journalist (Cate Blanchett); and Zissou's estranged wife, Eleanor (Anjelica Huston). Wes Anderson (Rushmore) has assembled an all-star cast that also includes Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, Michael Gambon, Noah Taylor, Seu Jorge, and Bud Cort for this wildly original adventure comedy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.