Inception (SteelBook Packaging) [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.84
as of 1/29/2015 10:02 EST details
- You Save: $14.14 (71%)
- Sales Rank:20,892
- Format:Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, NTSC, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:148 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:March 25, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 883929331734
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs
- Genre: ACTION/ADVENTURE
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan directs an international cast in this sci-fi actioner that travels around the globe and into the world of dreams. Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is the best there is at extraction: stealing valuable secrets inside the subconscious during the mind's vulnerable dream state. His skill has made him a coveted player in industrial espionage but also has made him a fugitive and cost him dearly. Now he may get a second chance if he can do the impossible: inception, planting an idea rather than stealing one. If they succeed, Cobb and his team could pull off the perfect crime. But no planning or expertise can prepare them for a dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. An enemy only Cobb could have seen coming.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.