SPACE 1999 Season 2
- Sales Rank:304,548
- Format:AC-3, Box set, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:300 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Picture Format:Pan & Scan
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.8
- Release Date:May 7, 2013
In the year 1999, a spectacular explosion at a lunar nuclear waste dump sends the moon out of Earth's orbit. In this seminal sci-fi series from producer Gerry Anderson (Thunderbirds, UFO), the men and women of Moonbase Alpha are left with no way home and the Earthling citizens are forced to embark upon the greatest adventure of their lives, encountering bizarre life forms and strange phenomena as they struggle to survive among the awe-inspiring wonders of outer space.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.