Galaxy Quest [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.46
as of 7/31/2014 21:53 EDT details
- You Save: $7.51 (50%)
- Sales Rank:3,067
- Format:Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, NTSC, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), Spanish (Dubbed)
- Running Time:101 Minutes
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:2.35:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Release Date:November 17, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 883929302109
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs
- Genre: COMEDY
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
For four years the courageous crew of the NSEA protector - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart (Tim Allen) Lt. Tawny Madison (Sigourney Weaver) and Dr.Lazarus (Alan Rickman) - set off on a thrilling and often dangerous mission in space...and then their series was cancelled! Now twenty years later aliens under attack have mistaken the Galaxy Quest television transmissions for historical documents and beam up the crew of has-been actors to save the universe. With no script no director and no clue the actors must turn in the performances of their lives.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.