Cloud Atlas (+UltraViolet Digital Copy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.64
as of 4/20/2014 09:59 EDT details
- You Save: $5.34 (45%)
- Sales Rank:8,385
- Format:Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Multiple Formats
- Languages:English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:172 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:May 14, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: EURPAC Mfg#: 883929241361
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: WARNER BROTHERS/EURPAC
- Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Future. Present. Past. Everything is connected. An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution.The story is a time-shifting weave of six interlinking narratives, with diverse settings from the savagery of a Pacific Island in the 1850s to a dystopian Korea of the near future. Based on the New York Times best-selling novel "Cloud Atlas" written by David Mitchell.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.